Saturday, December 18, 2010

My new favorite blog

Stuff Expat Aid Workers Like, a variation on the popular Stuff White People Like, could also be called Stuff Expat Development Workers Like, because I can relate to many of the posts.

What stuff do Expat Aid/Development Workers like? Well, according to this blog, Blending In, Pictures of Burqas, and Tropical Diseases and Parasites, among others. Um, yeah, guilty as charged on all counts. (I wear a salwar kameez or at least kurta every day in an attempt to fit in with Indians; I tried to sneak pictures of women in burqas in Hyderabad; I once had dengue fever and yes, have brought it up in conversation.)

I am ashamed. And laughing really hard at this blog--and at myself.

Credit goes to Molly for directing me toward this genius source of entertainment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment