Friday, May 21, 2010

Good bye Delhi, hello Colombo!

Today was my last day of work. That means it's officially summer! :)

So what's next? Sri Lanka for 16 days. I leave for the airport in 5 hours and am still not packed, in typical Emily style. In less-than-typical Emily style, I still have yet to figure out where I'm going, what I'm doing, and when. Well, I guess I'll just have to wing it!

I return to Delhi for two days after my Lankan adventure. Then I'll be Stateside June 9! So friends in the US of A, get ready for an epic reunion.

I love summer.

PS: I'm taking a break from the blog over the summer. I might post one more time when I return to Delhi, but don't expect anything while I'm in Sri Lanka. The blog will be revived when I return to India for my next job. Details to come when that is finalized. For now, फिर मिलेंगे (phir milenge / see you later, or literally "we will meet soon")!

1 comment:

  1. All the best!
    It was nice to read ur posts!!
    Enjoy the summer, and come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete