Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Under Construction: Please excuse the mess.

As much as I liked my previous blog name, Adventures of an Energy-Wallah in the Mad, Mad World of Delhi Shimla, I thought it was time for a change. I know I could have just crossed out Shimla too and changed it to a more generic "India" and maybe changed Energy-Wallah to "Grad School-Wallah" (I might not even work in energy... it's unclear), but I thought that would get pretty messy. Plus I've been in the mood for change recently (I even replaced my eight-year-old glasses!!).

I will be experimenting with a few different blog templates, backgrounds, titles, and title photos over the next few days until I settle on something I really like. I apologize if you come to this blog and it's a complete mess. I appreciate any input on how much you like or hate the changes.

Thanks for putting up with me!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I want to see the new glasses. I also like the new development issues theme of this blog. Perhaps that means you're getting yourself in fewer hilarious/weird situations, which might be a good thing after all...
    -Alice

    ReplyDelete